News flash: The public server is running!
You are Sir Prise, great adventurer, and sport inventor. You have discovered the land of the Surps. To gain their trust, you have invented a new ball game for them to play. Now it's time for the Surps to rise to the challenge. Surp, Rise!
The location of the star determines whether you gain or lose points. You and other players can pick up and move the star. Ramming the player carrying the star will make them lose it.
You gain points if the star is...
- on a sector of the color wheel that is similar to your color
- dropped at a corner that is similar to your spikiness
You lose points if the star is...
- on a sector of the color wheel that is opposite to your color
- dropped at a corner that is opposite to your spikiness
You also lose points if you fall into a hole.
Try to collect as many points as possible!
- W/A/S/D or arrow keys to move
- SPACE to shoot
The public server's address is:
Alternatively, you can download the server's Python 3.6+ script from:
- Edouard Angebault - Music and Sounds
- Cent Caiser - Motivation and Chinese Expertise
- Violaine Fayolle - Graphics
- Stéphane Magnenat - Server Programming
- Henry Raymond - Client Programming
Source on GitHub